From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0 - RC2 - build number 1358354
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 03:43:01 GMT
Let me kick it off with a -1.  The copylocale issue is still there.  The
absence of certain locale folders is more concerning to me than the
'copylocale' functionality being broken.  The absence of these locales
could manifest itself in a lot of different places.  If we want to still
release with this bug, we should at least mention it in the RELEASE_NOTES.

But on the plus side, I (finally) switched the InstallApacheFlex AIR app to
compile with the new build of Apache Flex 4.8 and everything works exactly
the same.

Thanks,
Om