From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InstallApacheFlex - Optional components
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 20:29:58 GMT
Downloads.xml points to http://www.adobe.com/products/eula/third_party/ for
Third-party Legal Notices.  Searching through that that page, I dont see
anything for Adobe 4.6.  I see notices for Flex 2 through 4.5.

This seems to be the most relevant document:
http://www.adobe.com/products/eula/third_party/pdfs/flex4_5_sdk_opensource_legal_notices.pdf

Is showing this license sufficient?