From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InstallApacheFlex badge installer - first look
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 23:00:34 GMT
On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Very minor point a version number somewhere visible in the installer would
> be helpful (or even better the SVN revision number?)

Yup,  I was thinking the same.  There is space on the left and right of the
apache flex logo.  Perhaps the same/similar text - apache flex/sdk 4.8.0 on
either side of the logo?

Perhaps a link to the source as well for people who want to build it them
> selves.

I thinking you had it link to the apache flex incubator site.  I think that
is good enough.

Thanks,
Om