From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AIR version of makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 18:00:05 GMT
Rushme,

Now I understand the problem.  I had the app working in commandline mode as
well initially.  I was processing the args in the invoke event.  I did not
know that it behaves in this way on the Mac.   With the optional
components, mandatory license agreement display, etc.  I have removed the
command line mode invocation from the app.

I believe that the app should work fine with applicationComplete event as
well.  I will test on windows and post a build soon.

In the meantime, you can make this change yourself and test it if you can.

Thanks,
Om