From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: French translation for InstallApacheFlex
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 07:47:07 GMT
Hervé,

I merged your patch and tested it.  The second screen where you select
optional components and agree to required components seems to be behaving
erratically.

The issues I am seeing are:

1.  When I select both the required components, the Install button is not
getting enabled.
2.  Sometimes, the 'show mpllicense' and 'show adobe license' are not
getting displayed.

The other languages dont seem to be having this issue.

Can you please debug and repatch it?

Thanks,
Om