From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject InstallApacheFlex badge installer - first look
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 07:33:50 GMT
Hi,

Thanks to Tomasz, we have a cool looking badge installer that we can use to
publicize and promote Apache Flex.  It can be seen here:
http://people.apache.org/~bigosmallm/installapacheflex/install.html.

Also, anyone can use this html snippet to promote Apache Flex on their
website, blog, facebook page, linkedin profile, etc:

<iframe width="310" height="310" frameborder=0 scrolling="no" src="
http://people.apache.org/~bigosmallm/installapacheflex/install.html
"></iframe>

The badge detects the OS and presents the correct version of the app -
InstallApacheFlex.exe or InstallApacheFlex.dmg.

Please try it and let me know your feedback.

P.S.  This is just a test.  Please do not spread this link out in the wild
yet ;-)

Thanks,
Om