incubator-flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 02:53:05 GMT
-1 as of now.  /bin/copylocale was throwing errors for me.   A few of the
spark packages are missing locale folders.   Flex 4.6 has those folders.

I will send a more detailed error message stack in a few hours.

Thanks,
Om
On Jul 2, 2012 7:13 PM, "Nicholas Kwiatkowski" <nicholas@spoon.as> wrote:

> No other mentors have voted.  I think I may have found an issue, but I'm
> trying to confirm if was behaving the same way in 4.6.0 or if it is
> something I screwed up along the way (this has to do with deploying it on
> iOS with AIR 3.3).
>
> I'm actually surprised we haven't had more feedback...
>
> -Nick
>
> On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM, Greg Reddin <gredbug@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If there have only been three +1 votes including Jeff's I think we need
> to
> > wait a bit longer. That's not very many considering the size of the PPMC.
> > I've said I'd like to check the build myself. Have any other mentors
> voted?
> >
> > Sent from my mobile device.
> >
> > On Jul 2, 2012, at 8:30 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Well looks like we have a release. 72 hours have passed (unless I've
> > stuffed up my time zone calculations) and we have +3 votes and no
> negative
> > votes.
> > >
> > > Although strictly Jeff vote may not count as he didn't download and
> test
> > as per the guidelines. I'm not sure on that. Given that the vote was
> over a
> > weekend and there been little feedback (I'm assuming people need more
> time
> > to test perhaps) should we wait for more votes/feedback before calling it
> > an official release? Any advice from the mentors on this?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Justin
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message