From John Fletcher <fletch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New website content
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 10:46:29 GMT
Hi guys,

Not sure if you're wanting comments right now but the logo up the
top-left has the bottom few pixels cut off in both they jpg and html
version.

Regards,
John

2012/7/2 Ashish Desai <ashish.desai@zootar.com>:
> Here is the preview of the first page built in HTML.
>
> http://showcase.zootar.com
>
> Tom, I have created the buttons and other assets. I will upload it to git hub if you
are ok with those and if it reduces some work for you. I have used few cropped images from
the below jpg and hence you see the image in background.