From Roland Zwaga <rol...@stackandheap.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Dartflash
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 11:10:19 GMT

> > There a few people on the list who might be interested in this:
> > https://github.com/bp74/dartflash
> >
> > It's the Flash Player API implemented in Google Dart. I've not given it a
> > try to see how complete it is yet but might be worth keeping an eye
> > on/playing about with.

Dart is starting to look really nice indeed. Unfortunately Microsoft and
Apple have both already indicated
that they are not interested in supporting the language/runtimes in any
way. So that might hinder adoption...
I guess the powers that be would much rather see us suffer in JS hell...

cheers,

Roland