From Roland Zwaga <rol...@stackandheap.com>
Subject Re: trunk build and FlashBuilder
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 12:10:01 GMT

> You are selecting a directory that has the SDK in it?
>
> The last patch I added checks for:
> 1) Existence of flex-sdk-description.xml the directory you select. See
> method validApacheSDK.
> 2) That playerglobal.swc doesn't exist ie the SDK has already been
> packaged. See method SDKNotPackaged.
>
> Does that help? It could possibly give better error messages in both case
> rather than just "invalid directory".

Aha so I am an idiot... I thought the application also downloaded the
SDK... I thought it was like a one-click type of deal.
So, if I understand correctly, I need to manually download the SDKm copy it
into some directory and then run this app
on that directory?

Indeed, the UI could be slightly more informative about this ;)

cheers,

Roland