From Roland Zwaga <rol...@stackandheap.com>
Subject Re: AFI works like a charm, build works fine, getting a runtime error though...
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 14:54:53 GMT
> Make sure you are loading the charts RSL and ChartElement is in it.

Hey Alex,

yea, I think that was the problem, I just noticed that at first the
charts swf wasn't
copied to my bin folder, so it wasn't loaded... Somehow I managed to convince
Flashbuilder to include this swf as well.
I'm having some new issues now with skins not being found, but that's
a whole other
matter. Hopefully I'll have this up and running soon...
Thanks though.

Roland