From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion: Split Flex SDK into Flex-Core and Flex-More
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 20:52:49 GMT
On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 3:54 AM, Gary McGhee <subs@buzzware.com.au> wrote:

> In order to free up the Flex SDK to move forward, I'm thinking it would be
> advantageous to split the SDK into "Flex-Core" and "Flex-More" like Merb (a
> Ruby library that merged with Rails).

This is actually an idea I like. I don't like the idea that people think
every new version needs to have HBox/HGroup/H-Whatever equivalents. This
would make it so that some people can work on the core and it's performance
and all tertiary libraries just bask in the updating goodness.

--
Jonathan Campos