From Yi Tan <ta...@smartgf.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion : Adopt a package manager like Ruby Gems for Flex as a first class citizen of the SDK
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:38:20 GMT
On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:08 PM, christofer.dutz@c-ware.de <
christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

> Ok ... and what exactly is the difference to what you describe from simply
> using Maven to build a Flex application?

I have to say they are different *fundamentally*.

Please excuse me for not willing discuss any more on this topic.
Because I had been dragged into war about convention vs. configuration. And
turn out such an argument is meaningless.

When you have some time, please try both and I'm pretty sure you will feel
the difference indeed -- It's something just right :-)

Regards,

ty