From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Justin's mobile app problem was: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0 - RC3 - build number 1359417 ...
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 07:43:58 GMT
Hi,

I downloaded/installed the SDK - this time using the IDE packager (from SVN) and was able
to compile and run application for iPhone, iPad and Android with no issues.

It possible that the SDK I was using didn't have the AIR SDK as the URL were broken at some
point. If I get some time I'll take a look over the weekend.

Thanks,
Justin

BTW The IDE packager compiles (to a dmg) installs and run fine on a Mac.