From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] Apache Flex Wiki Write Permission
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:28:27 GMT
Ok,

Peter Ent and Om have been put into the "flex-committers" group in the Confluence Wiki and
should be enabled.

There are a large number of users named Ashish, I can't identify Ashish Desai in this group.

Ashish - do you have an CWiki account? If not then please create one and reply here with the
id.

Does anyone in this group have any experience with Confluence Administration?

Regards,
Dave