From "Guthmann, Scott" <>
Subject RE: Announcing Flex
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:02:37 GMT

> " Did you and Keith get these reviewed by Apache PR?"
I received an e-mail from Keith Sutton because I am a SilvaFug subscriber. Keith is the Silvafug
group moderator. It looks like he forwarded the message Carol sent to

> " but I think Scott's needs to say 4.8.0-incubating in the subject."
While 4.8.0-incubating more descriptive than 4.8.0, I opted for the latter because it was
shorter and more clear. I think more application owners would want to upgrade to 4.8.0 than
to 4.8.0-incubating.

View raw message