From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RSL load error
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 21:46:27 GMT
Are you building the Flex framework as part of your project build cycle?

On Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 5:32 PM, Dasa Paddock wrote:

> When I create a new project in Flash Builder after running makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh
(http://makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh) and change the Framework linkage to "Runtime shared
library (RSL)", it creates "framework_${build.number}.swf" in the bin-debug, but at runtime,
it tries to load "framework_1355585.swf" and gets a 404 response.