From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: RSL load error
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 00:10:14 GMT
Hi,

> When I create a new project in Flash Builder after running makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh
and change the Framework linkage to "Runtime shared library (RSL)", it creates "framework_${build.number}.swf"
in the bin-debug, but at runtime, it tries to load "framework_1355585.swf" and gets a 404
response.

I can also reproduce this issue with an SDK packed up by the SDK packager.

This is probably significant enough to raise a JIRA issue for it.

The issue might be "fixed"  by -Dbuild.number=135585 when compiling/running ant.

Thanks,
Justin