From Dasa Paddock <dpadd...@esri.com>
Subject RSL load error
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 21:32:08 GMT
When I create a new project in Flash Builder after running makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh
and change the Framework linkage to "Runtime shared library (RSL)", it creates "framework_${build.number}.swf"
in the bin-debug, but at runtime, it tries to load "framework_1355585.swf" and gets a 404
response.

I think the cause of this issue is that this is how the rsl-url is in the flex-config.xml
file:

	<runtime-shared-library-path>
		<path-element>libs/framework.swc</path-element>
		<rsl-url>framework_${build.number}.swf</rsl-url>
	</runtime-shared-library-path>

--Dasa