From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 07:36:18 GMT
Hi,

> Could installing Adobe products have set up those environment variables?
None they should be specific to Apache Flex build scripts.

> Is there any other way I can verify the build was successful?
Other than using the SDK in an IDE and try to compile an existing project with it?

The framworks/libs directior should contain several swcs including framework.swc, core.swc,
charts.swc, spac.swc, advancegrids.swc and you should also have mobile/mobilecomponents.swc
and mx/mx.swc.

Hope that helps,
Justin