From "Khan, Misbah" <Misbah.K...@morganstanley.com>
Subject How to unsubscribe?
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 06:53:22 GMT
[Subject modified]

Thanks,

Misbah Khan
Morgan Stanley | ISG Technology
Manikchand Ikon | South Wing 18 | Dhole Patil Road
Pune, 411001
Phone: +91 20 2620-7570
Misbah.Khan@morganstanley.com

Be carbon conscious. Please consider our environment before printing this email.

-----Original Message-----
From: Khan, Misbah (ISGT)
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 12:22 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: (FLEX-33134) New Apache Flex website

Hi,

Can someone please let me know, how can I unsubscribe from this group.

Thanks,

Misbah Khan
Morgan Stanley | ISG Technology
Manikchand Ikon | South Wing 18 | Dhole Patil Road
Pune, 411001
Phone: +91 20 2620-7570
Misbah.Khan@morganstanley.com

Be carbon conscious. Please consider our environment before printing this email.

NOTICE: Morgan Stanley is not acting as a municipal advisor and the opinions or views contained
herein are not intended to be, and do not constitute, advice within the meaning of Section
975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. If you have received
this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the
sender immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege.
Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor
electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers. If you cannot access these links, please notify
us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley
you consent to the foregoing.