From "Kenneth Sutherland" <kenn...@kennethsutherland.com>
Subject Re: How to install Apache Flex in Flash Builder
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 22:06:59 GMT
I've just tried your method and I have a small point to add.
If you have a windows machine and you try to run the ant
thirdparty-downloads from your SDK folder and that folder is inside your
program files (which it is by default for flashbuilder installation) then it
will fail as it can't get permissions to write there.

I copied the sdk directory outside of the protected folder structure and run
the ant script from there, then copied the folder back again.

I have actually just posted my question at the same time I seen your email
in the list, but it hasn't resolved my issue.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: luca mezzalira
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 10:18 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: How to install Apache Flex in Flash Builder

Hi All,

I've just made a little tutorial to install Apache Flex 4.8 in Flash
Builder, I hope could help newbie and other people to spread the word about
Flex!!!
You can find it here:
http://lucamezzalira.com/2012/07/24/how-to-install-flex-4-8-0-sdk-in-flash-builder/

Let's GO FLEX!!!!

Luca Mezzalira

CTO & Co-Owner

mobile +39 3470506167
Production office

via Schumann, 16

35132 Padova (PD)

phone +39 049.603.349

Corporate office

via Generale dalla Chiesa,90

36060 Sarcedo (VI)

phone +39 0445.884.203

Confidentially notice. This e-mail transmission may contain legally
privileged and/or confidential information. Please do not read it if you are
not the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, reproduction or
disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited (D. Lgs. 196/03). If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy
the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving it
in any manner.

Respect the environment: do not print this e-mail if not necessary.