From "Kenneth Sutherland" <kenn...@kennethsutherland.com>
Subject Re: How to install Apache Flex in Flash Builder
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:19:51 GMT
I checked your post again and I noticed you've put a link to an AIR tool and
it works great so I've no idea why what I did previously (including your
steps didn't work).
Again only thing to point out is on window 7, don't try to install to a
restricted folder such as C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder
4.6\sdks

Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: luca mezzalira
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 10:18 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: How to install Apache Flex in Flash Builder

Hi All,

I've just made a little tutorial to install Apache Flex 4.8 in Flash
Builder, I hope could help newbie and other people to spread the word about
Flex!!!
You can find it here:
http://lucamezzalira.com/2012/07/24/how-to-install-flex-4-8-0-sdk-in-flash-builder/

Let's GO FLEX!!!!

Luca Mezzalira

CTO & Co-Owner

mobile +39 3470506167
Production office

via Schumann, 16

35132 Padova (PD)

phone +39 049.603.349

Corporate office

via Generale dalla Chiesa,90

36060 Sarcedo (VI)

phone +39 0445.884.203

Confidentially notice. This e-mail transmission may contain legally
privileged and/or confidential information. Please do not read it if you are
not the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, reproduction or
disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited (D. Lgs. 196/03). If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy
the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving it
in any manner.

Respect the environment: do not print this e-mail if not necessary.