From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 11:36:55 GMT
Hi,

> I know I'm not someone who can vote at all
I believe (please someone correct me here if I'm wrong) it's fine for you (and any non committer)
to vote it's just that your vote is not binding. Your vote may influence a committers vote
who's vote is binding and also voting may help become a committer. If the binding votes are
not in line with the user votes then we are doing something wrong.

> but I'm currently intensely working on getting the flexmojos testsuite to fly with 4.8.0.
This will test quite a lot of different features of the sdk ... think this might be valuable
input to you.
Once you have some result post them to list I'm sure there are people here who would be interested.

Thanks,
Justin