From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: www.apache.org/dist/incubator/flex and the release download page
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 04:18:54 GMT
Hi Nick,

> The page has been posted on the staging server.  If we could get a few
> people to take a peek at it to make sure it looks right, that would be
> great.  A few confirmations, and I will publish it to production.
>
> http://flex.staging.apache.org/flex/download.html

1. I'd add a big "Please read the release notes"! People wont but may stop a couple of questions
to the list :-)

2. Some of the mirror links are not working yet. I assume because it's not propagated to those
mirrors yet. The top file link worked fine in all cases.

3. Add a warning that it won't compile of Java 1.7 (yet).

4. Perhaps instructions on where to place OSMF and TLF?

Thanks,
Justin