From Tink <f...@tink.ws>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New website content
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2012 14:38:43 GMT

>> Guess this applies to SmartTV's too which sold by many manufacturers, not just Samsung.
>>
>> Tink
> I couldn't find any details who beside Samsung is or will be supporting AIR for TV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_TV

LG NetCast[65][66][67] (by LG Electronics) "SMART TV" branded NetCast Entertainment Access
devices by LG Electronics[68]
Panasonic Viera Cast (by Panasonic), new platform is Viera Connect
Philips NetTV[69] (by Philips) based on the Open IPTV Forum[70] standards.
Samsung Smart TV[71][72][73] (by Samsung)
Sharp Aquos Net+ (by Sharp)
Sony Internet TV
Toshiba Places (by Toshiba)
Roku (also the name if the company who makes the device)[74]
PlayStation 3 (by Sony), while primarily a game console, it features many typical Smart TV
features[75]
Xbox 360 (by Microsoft), while primarily a game console, it features many typical Smart TV
features.