From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject [RT] Presentation: Apache Flex and the imperfect Web
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2012 10:24:52 GMT
Dear Folks,

I'd like to share the presentation "Apache Flex and the imperfect Web" [1]
with you which I have presented at the Flex User Group here in Berlin two
days ago.

I basically tried to cover the current state of Apache Flex, its possible future
role in 2050 and compared Apache Flex with other Web technologies. I also
tried to summaries my current work at Apache Flex. Hopefully, you'll find this
presentation inspiring, too ;)

- Sebastian

[1] http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/Presentations