From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: RSL load error
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 13:27:49 GMT
Hi,

Is it intenional, that the textLayout have the same version as the FDK?
Up to Flex 4.6 textLayout and osmf tended to have individual versions.

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dasa Paddock [mailto:dpaddock@esri.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 7. Juli 2012 00:31
An: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: RSL load error

This is fixed in RC2. It now loads these RSLs at runtime for a basic test app:

framework_4.8.0.1358354.swf
spark_4.8.0.1358354.swf
textLayout_4.8.0.1358354.swf

I first had to make this change to makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh though:

APACHE_FLEX_BIN_DISTRO_URL=http://people.apache.org/~cframpton/ApacheFlexRC/current/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.8.0-incubating-bin.zip

Thanks,
--Dasa