From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject What should I do with my Mavenized SDKs?
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 21:25:39 GMT
Hi,

for the last weeks I have been working hard on a generator to automatically repackage standard
Flex SDKs so they can be used in Maven (Expecially together with Flexmojos).
I think this work is comming to an end and I am pretty sattisfied with the results. I optimized
it that it cleanly separates Flash, Air and Flex resources and Flexmojos seems to be working
nicely with them.

I would like to donate this generator. I think Apache Flex sounds like the most suitable place
to put it. I think that providing Mavenized Flex SDKs in the future would be a real cool thing
that a lot of people could appreciate and with my Generator you can to this without having
to change anything on the build.

My next step is to publish my Flexmojos 6 branch, which will be able to work together with
these new SDKs.
There still seems to be two little issues left, which I hope to sort out in the next few days.

I am also looking for some people who would be willing to have a look at the SDKs I generated
and perhaps we could optimize them even more.

Chris

[ C h r i s t o f e r  D u t z ]

C-Ware IT-Service
Inhaber