From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [Discuss] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 11:51:09 GMT
Ok ... I found out why the asdoc is generated for one of the modules. It's the only module
that has is fixed to an older flex version so the asdoc of that is used.

I guess there are some issues with the ASdoc of Flexmojos 4.8.0. I think it would be good
to have a look at that.

Chris

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: christofer.dutz@c-ware.de [mailto:christofer.dutz@c-ware.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2012 13:42
An: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: AW: [Discuss] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0

Ok ... after manually adding references to osmf and textlayout the suite runs quite well.

Only 6 Tests of 141 are failling that didn't fail with 4.6.0

Two of these are related tot he SWZ files not existing Four of them complain about ASDoc files
not being generated.

Strangely enough all asdoc content seems to be empty. One or two times a 0-byte index.html
is generated. Allways a "tempdita" directory, which contains a "packages.dita" file.
What is even stranger, is that one of the projects in the testsuite seem to generate the ASdoc
correctly. I'll dig into what's different with that one.

So all in all it looks pretty good ... I'll dig into the ASDoc problem later on this day.

Chris