From Benjamin Durin <benja...@toro-asia.com>
Subject Re: InstallApacheFlex auto-update: NEED HELP TESTING
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:47:45 GMT
The update worked for me (Windows 7 64bit).
But, after clicking "Yes", while the download was in progress, the
buttons "Yes" and "No" were still visible (below "Do you want to
download the update?"). I think they should be hidden after clicking on
"Yes".

Benjamin

On 31/07/2012 16:36, Om wrote:
> Great, thanks folks!
>
> I have now pushed an update - version 0.7.13 for Windows alone.  Windows
> users can close the app and open it again to see if auto-update works.
>
> Mac users - you might see an 'update available' window, but the version
> will be the same.  So dont try to update for now.
>
> Justin, maybe you can make a new build and attach it to JIRA in the next
> few minutes?
>
> Thanks,
> Om
>
> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 1:26 AM, João Fernandes<
> joaopedromartinsfernandes@gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> Hi Om,
>>
>> I've installed 0.7.12 (Win), I'll wait for the next update and report how
>> it went.
>>

>> On 31 July 2012 09:22, Om<bigosmallm@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> Clarifying my earlier mail, the Windows and Mac builds with version
>>> *0.7.12*have been pushed for now.  The next update will be
>>> *0.7.13*.
>>>
>>> Here are the steps to test for both Windows and Mac.
>>>

>>> 1.  On a browser, navigate to:
>>> http://people.apache.org/~bigosmallm/installapacheflex/
>>> 2.  Click on the 'Download' button
>>> 3.  Run the InstallApacheFlex.exe that gets downloaded.  The
>>> InstallApacheFlex app will now be installed on your machine.
>>> 4.  Click on the 'Install Log' button.  Ensure that you see 'Version
>>> *0.7.12
>>> *' in the log
>>> 5 (optional) Run through the ApacheFlex4.8.0 installation steps.
>>> 6.  Send a reply to this email letting me know that you are ready for an
>>> update
>>> 7.  Close the InstallApacheFlex app