From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Build instruction for Apache Flex
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:30:56 GMT
On 7/30/2012 10:07 AM, Nicholas Kwiatkowski wrote:
> Jeffry, would you be willing to post the instructions?  I've been swampped
> with a few projects here, and won't have throughput for at least another
> week to put together a good instruction set.

  Once I get them written; yes.  I can't guarantee when that will be,
though.  I have most of today devoted to it; but I have a client meeting
in 4, 3, 2...

  I'll probably post them to this list first for review, then we can
figure out where else they should go.  I honestly don't know how to
update the web site or wiki or Blog.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur