From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Build instruction for Apache Flex
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:19:43 GMT
On 7/30/2012 5:37 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Seems people aren't reading the readme and/or having issues installing the SDK in Flash
Builder.

  Is it me or are there no instructions on how to use the SDK for Flash
Builder?  Not in the read me; not anywhere else.

  I did get it working [as far as I know]; but it was painful.  and I'm
working on my own list of instructions; which perhaps we can use to
augment the readme or post as a tutorial or some other way.

  In terms of OMs installer that someone else mentioned; is it
publicized anywhere beyond word of mouth?  I did not see it mentioned in
the read me [unless that has changed] and I did not see it mentioned on
the Apache Flex download page.  Personally, I decided not to use it
because I wanted to better understand what was needed.  I assumed
setting up the SDK manually would make me better prepared than using a
tool.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur