From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Where to place new apache flex components
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 02:47:33 GMT

  I don't think there has been any consensus.  I don't even remember any
discussion.

  For the moment, I haven't thought beyond putting stuff in my own
personal white board.  For whatever reason, I'm overly cautious about
branching out beyond that.

On 7/27/2012 10:17 PM, Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the patches branch I created a new apache target in the build script to compile an
an apache.swc and a new apache namespace (http://flex.apache.org/ns) to place new components
in including the PostCode validator and format classes I created. Is this stuff the preferred
option? I'm not entirely sure if consensus was reached on where new components should go.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur