From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] distributing the InstallApacheFlex app
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 08:31:29 GMT
> - this is a Adobe AIR sample program that has an Adobe
> AIR SDK license which allows modification but I'm not sure Apache will
> allow this license in their src
If license of this file would become a problem I could rewrite it. Right
now we don't use regular install badge functionality at all. It simply
lets you download the right installer for your system.
Install badge functionality is still built in there but I can easily
strip it out since we don't need it.

View raw message