From Keith Sutton <ke...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: Announcing Flex
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 19:50:04 GMT
Already posted to SilvaFUG

Included the following "For those new to Apache Flex and the open source
project the following presentations are very informative:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/pub?id=1SsVcr2SLkBJMXk1N6U3-HpxloSUUa4pBX-2f4GrRL5M#slide=id.p21
http://www.slideshare.net/tpokrajcic/apache-flex-enterprise-ready-gui-framework
http://www.slideshare.net/masuland/apache-flex-and-the-imperfect-web

On 7/24/2012 12:47 PM, Alex Harui wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Carol officially attempting to post an official announcement of Apache Flex 4.8.0-incubating
on the Apache announcement email list.  I will post something on the Adobe blog after I see
it on the Apache website.

> In the meantime, it seems like it would be great to get someone to update the Apache
Flex home page to also announce the release.  Any volunteers?