From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: InstallApacheFlex badge installer - first look
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 21:56:44 GMT
> (1) No DISCLAIMER - no mention that Apache Flex is an effort undergoing Incubation at
the Apache Software Foundation.
> the Incubator is not mentioned an Incubator logo would sense.
> (4) There needs to be proper trademark attribution to the ASF and others (or Adobe)
Those things needs to be visible on main screen? Or could place them
when you click help "?" (question mark could be replaced with "i", this
would create information/about screen)

> (2) The branding is unclear if this is "Apache SDK Flex 4.8.0" or "Apache Flex SDK 4.8.0"
This is how logo looks like, smaller apache above flex and SDK with
version number on the right just follows this convention.

> (3) Adobe is larger than Apache
Is this really a problem? Smaller font will be a bit less readable.

BTW. I'm out of office tomorrow, so I'll be able to make necessary
changes on Wednesday.