From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Package com.sun.image.* not Found when building Flex Source RC3
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2012 17:00:25 GMT
On 7/14/2012 12:32 PM, Nicholas Kwiatkowski wrote:
> Jeffry,
>
> Where are you seeing that it simply says 1.5.0_13 or higher is
> required?  The README clearly says 1.5 or 1.6.  We will want to make
> sure that gets corrected for others.

  The only place I see version numbers mentioned in the readme is in the
environment variables grid under Install Prerequisites.

  To quote:

     Java SDK 1.5 (0_13 or greater)
     or Java SDK 1.6 (*1)

  I think I asked this before, but it is wrong for me to assume that
Java SDK 1.7.something is not greater than Java SDK 1.5.something ?

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur