From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Package com.sun.image.* not Found when building Flex Source RC3
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2012 15:55:43 GMT
On 7/14/2012 11:41 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
> Anyway this is an example about why it is best to try to contribute upstream and use
the unaltered project code if possible.
  I have to admit I am not sure if this sentence is directed at me, at
Flex, or at Batik.

> The project should note somewhere on the DL page that there are build issues with Java
7 and what those are, but it is not a release blocker - IMO.
  I might recommend adding this to the readme file.  I'm still under the
belief that my interpretation that 1.7 meets the "1.5.0_13 or higher"
requirement is not an unusual interpretation.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur