From Tomasz Maciąg | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: InstallApacheFlex badge installer
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:22:32 GMT
> Can you modify the action button(install) click to just navigate to the
> "appURL" instead of invoking the airSWF api?  This would trigger a download
> for the installer and the user can just open the downloaded file for the
> installation to begin.
I've updated badge. You can switch mode in HTML to download (navigate to
the "appURL") or install (works the same as before). That works for you?
Right now it works with navigateToURL but I could change it to
FileReference solution.

> After seeing the
> feedback we are getting regarding the confusion caused by the .AIR app,
BTW. what kind of confusion was there? I think I missed that...

--
Tomasz Maciąg
Fuse Collective