From Tomislav Pokrajcic <tomis...@svemir.net>
Subject Re: [RT] Presentation: Apache Flex and the imperfect Web
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 10:02:48 GMT
A couple of weeks ago I had a presentation on Flex at Java2012 - the
first Croatian Java conference.
Slides are not so detailed as Sebastian's but provide a brief overview
of Flex today.
Here's a Slideshare link:
http://www.slideshare.net/tpokrajcic/apache-flex-enterprise-ready-gui-framework

Cheers,