From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New website content
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 13:40:18 GMT
>   I have asked my team to have the header fixed so its available all the time.
Header with logo and main menu is meant to be fixed (at the top above
other elements). The whole site is designed around concept of one page
site with scrolling to sections and subsections (vertically and
horizontally).

> But there are some repetitive elements(like getting started and download links), which
we can improve upon.
I'm not sure what you mean by that.

> Tom, I have created the buttons and other assets. I will upload it to git hub if you
are ok with those and if it reduces some work for you. I have used few cropped images from
the below jpg and hence you see the image in background.
We won't be able to create/provide anything beyond PSDs files with
design so everything else including creating assets and coding layout to
HTML will be up to you guys (community). I'll be able to provide QA
testing and possibly fixes when the layout will be ready.
I'm still trying to push our work further. I'll just need a couple of
hours from designer to fill the missing gaps and clean up PSD but other
things keeps going in the way. Hopefully I'll be able to share PSD files
tomorrow.