From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New website content
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 11:08:20 GMT
> Anyone else think it would be more appropriate to have a more generic desktop and mobile
image instead of the distinctly apple products?
This was also my suggestion to designer but he replied that they look
better than others. I'll leave it for now as place holders. Later on we
can decide to change them for something different. Maybe simple vector
icons will look good enough.

> Guess this applies to SmartTV's too which sold by many manufacturers, not just Samsung.
>
> Tink
I couldn't find any details who beside Samsung is or will be supporting
AIR for TV.