From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: next release 4.9 or 4.8.1?
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 22:50:51 GMT
Hi,

> I was just thinking that it would be nice to have some kind of pattern (for a while)
to identify stable releases.
How about ones we release vs what's in the trunk? :-) This style version numbering is useful
if you have different branches of the SDK in which separate work is going on not sure we are
at that stage yet.

IMO as (from this point) it should be fairly easy to make a release and the version number
are likely to go up my smaller steps than they did in the past. Release often I say. Perhaps
for instance the different ability to compile for different locales and different Flash Player
versions is enough of a change for a 4.8.1 release?

Thanks,
Justin