From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject [Discuss] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0 - RC3. Issue with mobile projects?
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 00:26:25 GMT
Hi,

I was able to download and compile the SDK with no issues and it worked just fine with several
desktop projects.

However I am running into issues on mobile projects  when trying to run. Perhaps related to
the recent AIR_HOME changes?

Process terminated unexpectedly.

DVFreeThread - CFMachPortCreateWithPort hack = 0x3988ab0, fPowerNotifyPort= 0x3988970
DVFreeThread - CFMachPortCreateWithPort hack = 0x269c0e0, fPowerNotifyPort= 0x269c400
invalid application descriptor: Unknown namespace: http://ns.adobe.com/air/application/3.1

Can someone else try out some mobile projects with the new SDK and see if they run into the
same issues.

Thanks,
Justin