From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Compiling SDK for other locales and versions of the Flash Player
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 15:15:22 GMT
Hi,

I've just checked in changes to the build scrips that will:

1. Enable you to compile the SDK for locales other than eu_US. All of the locales supported
in 4.6 are supported with the addition of en_AU (Australian), en_GB (British) and en_CA (Canadian).
el_GR (Greek) is just waiting on a few files. To change the locale you wish to compile the
SDK for just change the value of locale (currently line 29 and set to "en_US") in build.properties.

2. Allow you to compile the SDK for any version of the Flash Player from 10.2 to 11.4. Extensive
testing has not been carried out on versions other than 11.1 (waiting on Mustella tests to
be donated) but from my own informal testing it runs quicker on 11.2 and 11.3 and I've not
seen any issues. Mobile application may have performance or other issues on earlier versions
of the Flash Player before 11.1.

Feedback on the changes is welcome.

Thanks,
Justin