From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: What namespace should new components go in?
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 22:41:00 GMT
HI,

> http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009 -> http://ns.apache.com/mxml/2012
> library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark -> library://ns.apache.com/flex/spark
> library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx -> library://ns.apache.com/flex/mx

Probably better to use "flex.apache.com/ns"  rather than "ns.apache.com" as once we incubate
we'll have access to "flex.apache.com" but not "apache.com". While not essential I think it
nice if the URIs map to real web page.

I assume it would be possible to have both namespaces coexisting for a while as it's just
a mapping between uri's and manifest files in flex-config.xml.

BTW any reason the newer namespace have "library:" rather than "http:"?

Thanks,
Justin