From "Desai, Ashish S" <ashish.s.de...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] New website content
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 14:00:04 GMT
Thanks for the comments John. Yes, that was the intent.
Assets are not yet in the final state. We are working on it.

Thanks,
Ashish

-----Original Message-----
From: John Fletcher [mailto:fletchgqc@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 6:46 AM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] New website content

Hi guys,

Not sure if you're wanting comments right now but the logo up the top-left has the bottom
few pixels cut off in both they jpg and html version.

Regards,
John

2012/7/2 Ashish Desai <ashish.desai@zootar.com>:
> Here is the preview of the first page built in HTML.
>
> http://showcase.zootar.com
>
> Tom, I have created the buttons and other assets. I will upload it to git hub if you
are ok with those and if it reduces some work for you. I have used few cropped images from
the below jpg and hence you see the image in background.