From Dasa Paddock <dpadd...@esri.com>
Subject Re: RSL load error
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 21:49:09 GMT
No, I just ran makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh from the latest src I got from the github mirror.

--Dasa

On Jul 3, 2012, at 2:46 PM, Rick Winscot wrote:

> Are you building the Flex framework as part of your project build cycle?

> On Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 5:32 PM, Dasa Paddock wrote:
>
>> When I create a new project in Flash Builder after running makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh
(http://makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh) and change the Framework linkage to "Runtime shared
library (RSL)", it creates "framework_${build.number}.swf" in the bin-debug, but at runtime,
it tries to load "framework_1355585.swf" and gets a 404 response.