From Tink <f...@tink.ws>
Subject Re: [Discuss] [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 07:26:33 GMT

On 4 Jul 2012, at 00:43, Justin Mclean wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> I also forgot to rename 'env-template.properties' to 'env.properties', but still
got a successful build?
> Do you have to have any of the environment variables set? (Perhaps from a previous build.)
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

Hey Justin

Not that I ever remember setting up, and this is a fairly new machine. I used the .properties
file as I wasn't sure how to set up environment variables TBH. Could installing Adobe products
have set up those environment variables?

Is there any other way I can verify the build was successful?

Tink